Mission Statement and School Values
We are ambitious for our children and for our school. Quality, Creativity and Enjoyment is what we aim to have at the heart of everything we do.
• To inspire a passion for life long learning
• To value ourselves and all members of our diverse community
• To foster an environment which is caring, safe and inclusive
• To realise our full potential through quality experiences and opportunities
• To help children to see the importance of taking responsibility for themselves, their actions and their learning.
Our school motto of: ‘Giving our Best, Achieving our Highest’ is at the heart of everything we do in school and together with parents, carers, governors and the local community, each and every child is encouraged to follow this principle.
The school values have been selected after consultation with pupils, staff, governors and parents as values which are important within the school community and which will be important throughout life.
The whole staff team, parents and pupils are involved in promoting the school values and recognising where others are ‘living the values’.